Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Blues


I love the color blue and used some of my favorite Midnight Muse card stock on the front of this first card. I also used the same ink to watercolor parts of the flowers. I cheated a little on the front by adding the leaves to the flower stem to change the look. You can see just the stem peeking out from the inside of the card. You can't see that I also included a stamped sentiment - putting it on the inside just for a change of pace.



I really like the way the Coastal Cabana card stock behind the ship makes it look like it's out to sea, and adding the wooden banner goes with the look of the ship too. I couldn't resist just a little bling, like the sun shining off the water a little bit.



Here I used the flower stem stamp alone on the front and added some pearls instead of the leaves. More Midnight Muse ink and ribbon this time, I like the way it stands out against the Baked Brown Sugar colored background. This is another card with the sentiment inside.

Which is your favorite? Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING all the blue!! And I am loving the flowers on that 3rd one!!